Posted November 28, 2011
Moulding, Picture frame, Mirror
& Framed Art Manufacturer seeks Sales Representatives
Domestic manufacturer of moulding, picture frames based in Southern California, mirrors & framed art is seeking Sales Agents in major metropolitan markets including:
· New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Phoenix, Saint Louis, San Diego, Houston, Philadelphia
Open new and service existing retail frame shop and frame retailer accounts. This will involve several aspects.
• Promote our made-in-USA high-quality moulding lines as well as our ready-made products
• Expand our business by featuring our products to new customers, by trying to offer what the competition offers at better prices and by
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Upbeat personality
• Self-motivated, results-driven
• Reliable Transportation
• Although previous experience in the industry is not necessary, it is an important plus.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and a brief note about why you feel this position is for you to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Posted July 26, 2011
Junior Manager to Assist President, CEO and VP
Martin Universal Design is looking for a Junior Manager to assist the President, CEO and VP in the day to day operation of Sales & Marketing. The right candidate will bring a background in retailing and/or Sales with high skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe and Photoshop. Location is Urban Detroit, MI. Contact Elizabeth at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about us visit our Website: www.martinuniversaldesign.com
Posted March 14, 2011
Artist Brush Manufacturer seeks independent sales representative to join our team
Domestic and International Manufacturers Representative
Self motivated independent sales representative to work directly with the manufacturer of art brushes; Fine Art, Craft, Ceramic and Hobby in a direct sales capacity.
This new service is available free of charge to all industry professionals seeking employment, and all qualified employers seeking candidates.
Simply e-mail the details to Tim Braden, and your information will post for 60 days online. It will also be included in the printed and digital versions of Art Materials Retailer magazine.
Format your email as follows:
1) Headline (approx. 50 words)
2) Job Title
3) Description (approx. 100 words)
4) Contact info (email address)