Decorating & Color Coding with Metalized Film Tape
Pro® Sheen is a premium grade metalized polyester film tape used to for decorating, color-coding, cueing, and splicing. Colors available: Silver, Black, Blue, Gold, Red, Green
Pro® Sheen features:
- Good Adhesion
- Short Term - High Temperature Resistance
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Good Solvent Resistance
- UV Resistant
Pro Tapes & Specialties, Inc.
Tim Holtz® Alcohol Pearls are permanent, fast drying, pigment and dye inks formulated to create pearlescent color effects. Use these with Tim Holtz® Alcohol Inks and Alcohol Ink Blending Solution to achieve luminous layers on YUPO®, Alcohol Ink surfaces, and other non-porous surfaces.
Alcohol Pearls are available in 12 colors open stock and 4 unique kits.
15 Park Rd
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
20 Projects for Alcohol Inks
A Workbook for Creating Your Best Art
Using your creativity and the vibrant medium of alcohol inks, create these 20 beautiful representational paintings. With a broad range of painting subjects including florals, animals, landscapes, and more, these projects demonstrate a variety of approaches to alcohol ink painting to inspire and ignite creativity. Step-by-step photos make each project a learning opportunity. The projects are arranged to build skills and practice specific basic techniques.
For experienced artists and those just beginning to explore art and alcohol inks, these are time-tested methods for working with this mesmerizing and unpredictable medium. Learn ink flow, texturing, lifting, and masking, which are used to control the ink while maintaining exciting vibrancy, fluidity, and spontaneity. Loosen up your painting and discover the joy and passion of alcohol inks!
With Purchase 3+ units N60 and Free Freight
System3 Premium Acrylic Inks
The perfect medium for a mixed media experience
System3 Premium Acrylic Inks by Daler-Rowney are multi-surface, pigment-based opaque inks, ideal for mixed media and multi-technique applications. The water-based inks can be used indoors and outdoors, offering artists a palette of 28 colors matching the System3 original acrylic range. Colors can be thinned with water and are water-resistant once dry.
• 28 colors perfectly suited for mixed media and traditional fine art applications
• High solid content for superior covering power and strength
• Available in 29.5ml jars with droppers and 1 set
• Compatible with FW Mixed Media Markers
• Color palette designed to match System3 original acrylic range
System3 Acrylic Ink was engineered to adhere to a variety of surfaces including paper, textile, wood, metal, plastic and ceramic with remarkable covering power and strength. They can be poured, dripped using the dropper, applied with a paint brush or with paint markers such as FW Mixed Media Markers. They are also suitable for calligraphy pens, dip pens and airbrushes.
Grafix Craft Plastic Film
Assorted films for creative uses.
Grafix Craft Plastic expanded line offers a variety of finishes and thicknesses for a range of applications. Ideal for creating 3D elements, embellishments, stencils and as a mixed media surface that coordinates with artistic projects. Available styles include:
- Clear is perfect for journals, cards, and stencils – decorate, die-cut, layer and more.
- Create your own artwork on Opaque White with a wide range of mediums and techniques, including alcohol inks. NEW now available in Dura-Bright White Pads!
- Use durable Laser Cuttable films to cut stencils in multiples for quick creation of stencils or models.
- Reusable Food Safe films are perfect for sugarcraft stencils, baking, and chocolate work.
The creative possibilities are endless!
Tombow Water Brush
Create Effortless Watercolor with Tombow’s New Water Brush
The Tombow Water Brush is an ideal companion for the Tombow Dual Brush Pens. Easily blend water-based markers, watercolor paint, pencils or crayons with the soft, flexible brush tip. Fill with water to blend, or add ink or dye. Gently squeeze barrel to apply. Use the Small and Medium Water Brush for fine details, and the Flat Brush for broader coverage. Available in Small, Medium, and Flat brush tips. Fills up to 5.5ml.
Bring on the adventure
with STAEDTLER double-ended pens!
Double-ended pens are loved by artists because of the versatility and convenience of having two tips in one pen. Using narrow and broad strokes together in both chisel and brush styles are a fun and easy way to add interest to drawings and lettering designs. Large color assortments are suitable for DIY crafting, lettering and fine art projects. The complete double-ended pen range includes the following: Watercolor brush pens, fiber-tip pens, permanent pens, brush lettering pens, calligraphy pens and fabric pens.
Each package features artwork using the materials inside the pack giving the consumer a little inspiration of what they can create with the product.
Items featured above include:
- 3001 watercolor brush pens – sets of 18 and 36
- 3200 fiber-tip pens – sets of 36, 72 and 120
- 3187 permanent pens – sets of 5, 18 and 36
Read the latest issue!
- Why Buffalo's art store went big for its 60th birthday
- Making paper by hand -- what school students and artists are learning and creating
- The portfolio market diversifies. Who are the new users?
- Read about Ben Folds' podcasts, Bob Ross' exhibit, and Tombow's new sales director
- Scott Farres from Wet Paint recommends fabulous products!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAGAZINE
Sign up today for FREE subscription to Art Materials Retailer magazine.